Ideally these should be requested 48 hours in advance.
Repeat prescriptions will not be taken over the telephone.
If you cannot get to the surgery, please write in for your repeat prescription enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, this will be returned to you within 48 hours.
Alternatively you may order online by clicking on the links below to access our secure form:
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
- Open till 19:00 every weekday (17:30 Saturdays)
- Free prescription collection from this surgery
- Free deliveries to elderly and housebound patients
- Stop smoking – One to One support
- NHS minor Ailment Service provided
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.